Wednesday, March 25, 2009

LA: DAY 1

So, yeah I'm mad late. I think Cali made me lazy for sure.Click SEE MORE for Day 1.


Alex picked us up in the Range.
Supreme Spring Dropped. Course the beasts were waiting.
Got "Not your Mom's Grilled Cheese" at Toast Bakery Cafe.
Added some chicken on that. EXQUISITE.
After eats, we headed to Honor Fraser for the Kaws Exhibit.
I thought the LA Exhibit was much better than the NY Exhibit
(besides the fact that I got to meet him. Fanned out. haha.)
Gunshot at Honor Fraser.
LACMA: Los Angeles County Museum of Art
Hit up La Brea.
American Rag is sick, vintage/high end clothing.
Union, Stussy, Undefeated
Some thrift shop with cool props and furniture.

I went to the OC the first night. I lost the camera I brought with me. O well.
Night cap. Probably around 3AM at Scotts Pad.

Day 1 done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweeeeet

sandy ley said...

wow did you take those photos? they are great shots

David said...

yupp. thanks sandy. :)