Wednesday, March 25, 2009

LA: DAY 2 (STOOOPS)

This is actually day 3. Lost camera again. We went to a party at Turntable Lab and a spot called Lubitsch (crazy night, wish I had the pictures), lets just say carlos and double dragon van. We were all pretty tired from the night before. We chilled on the STOOP for most of the day drinking Tecate, smoking green, and watching Youtubes, particularly this one. NO WAY. Watching weirdos walk by all day before we went out. Click SEE MORE to see Day 2.

This is my STOOPS reference. KIDS (1995)



This is Celeste. I stayed with her the nights I was able to make it back to her place. I've known her for about 10 years and funny she moved 3 blocks away from Scott. She moved to pursue her acting career. (btw she was recently in 30Rock) <3

STOOPS. Celeste, Alex, Scott, and Ed laughing.

We ate El Pollo Loco, which was delicious btw, at Scott's homegirl Marina's place.

Nice Digs.

I actually don't remember what we did after that. But I'm guessing the night ended with Eastbound and Down. Actually I think this was early morning the prior day. hahaa.

No comments: